How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


10/6/08

Grilled Brochette Chicken


Grilled Brochette Chicken


¼ C Sun dried tomato vinaigrette dressing-divided
4 small boneless skinless chicken
1 tomato, finely copped
½ C shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ C chopped fresh basil


Place large sheet of heavy foil over half the grill; preheat grill to med.
Pour 2T of the dressing over the chicken in re-sealable bag, toss and refrigerate 10-20 min
Remove chicken from fridge and grill chicken on uncovered side of grill-6 min
Meanwhile combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining dressing
Turn chicken over, place cooked side up, on foil on grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid for 8 min
Serve with steamed veggies or over cooked pasta

1 comment:

Missi said...

YUM!!! This is so up my alley, I am going to try this week... Thanks so much, I know my family will love it.