How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


10/7/08

Needing a little Christmas Help

Sisters ~ I am in need of some menu suggestions. I am the Hostess of my neighborhood "Breakfast with Santa" and it will be for about 80 kids and their parents. It is similar to kitchen as at a ward building and I have very limited heating capabilities. I really don't want to serve donuts and bagels so if you have any great ideas or have done anything at past ward functions, please share and post!!!

2 comments:

McKenna Cotton said...

You can do pancakes (run an extension cord for the griddle) Bacon, sausage and hash browns(these you keep warn in a large aluminum serving tray with foil on top. You can run warm ones in and out of the house for replacing empty trays)- cut fruit, little yogurt cups( keep yogurt in one of the aluminum trays filled with ice) - Orange juice/Apple Juice
You can put little plastic cups out of butter (if you want fancy you pipe butter in the cups with star tip) and little cups of syrup out on the serving table for them to grab. It's not your donuts and bagel easy breakfast-

Annie said...

I know there are recipes that you can prepare overnight (sausage and egg and cheese bake, like a casserole) That might help so that you don't have do as much in the morning, just heat it up. This may not be very kid friendly but if you serve it with Fruit salad, yogurt and danish they should be happy.