How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


10/5/08

Toffee Pumkin Squares

This is another recipe I grabbed off the internet. I thought they sounded different and yummy. Just another way to make pumpkin during the fall season. This is what I took to Dave Williams baptism.

1 cup flour
1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1 (1 pound) can pumpkin
1 (13 ounces) can evaporated milk
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 tsp. ground cloves
1/2 tsp. ground ground ginger
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup light brown sugar
2 Tbsp. melted butter

Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter in mixing bowl until crumbly. Press into ungreased 13X9X2 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 min. Combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and spices. Beat well. Pour into crust. Bake for 20 min. at 350 degrees F.

Combine pecans, brown sugar and butter, Sprinkle over pumpkin filling return to oven and bake 15-20 min. cool before cutting.


No comments: