How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


10/5/08

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins




Every Year I make pumpkin Muffins, bread, cookies. I never keep the same recipe, they all seem to be about the same. This year I took a recipe off the internet and I took them to a baptism this morning. I think anything tastes good with milk chocolate chips in it!

3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup oil
-MIX

2 eggs
ADD and MIX

3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/4 cup water
ADD and MIX

Mix dry ingredients and then add to wet mixture

1 1/2 cup flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. cloves
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg

Fold in
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips

Fill lined muffin pan and bake at 400 degrees 20-25 min.

Makes about 1 & 1/2 dozen

No comments: