How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


2/18/09

Lemon Chicken with Broccoli

Lemon Chicken with Broccoli

12 oz thinly sliced chicken

On a plate:
1 ½ T flour
¼ t salt & Pepper
Coat chicken.

Heat
2 t olive oil in a large skillet; med heat.
Add chicken and cook, turning as needed, until lightly browned and cooked through: 5 minutes; remove to a plate.

In same skillet put
1 cup chicken broth
2 t minced garlic;
Bring to a boil over high heat, scrapping up browned bits from pan.
Add broccoli; cook 1 minute.

In a small cup, stir together
½ C broth
½ T flour
¼ t salt.
Add to skillet and bring to a simmer over low.

Cook till sauce is slightly thickened, 1 ½ min, stir in
chicken
2 t fresh lemon zest.

Remove from heat and stir in
2 T fresh parsley
1 T fresh lemon juice.
Toss to coat.
I had to share because my joy that day was watching Brayland devour his "bushes".