How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


11/9/09

Italian Pasta Bake (Kraft)

simple is good, right? I love this recipe because it changes with different jar of sauce I use and my noodle choice. And the last time I made it I threw in some mushrooms that had no particular destination.

-1 lb ground beef (or sausage or turkey or just mushrooms)
-3 cups of Penne or rotini pasta, cooked, and drained (I used a mix of bow tie, penne and some left over wheat; just cleaning out the boxes).
-1 Jar spaghetti sauce
-3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
-1 pkg (8oz) Shredded Mozzarella Cheese

BROWN meat in a large skillet; drain. Stir in pasta, sauce and 1/2 cup parm cheese.
SPOON into a 13x9 baking dish. Top with mozzarella Cheese and remaining 1/4 cup parm cheese.
BAKE at 375 for 20 minutes.

6 servings