How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


10/29/09

Yummy Acorns!




Brayland's preschool class had their Fall Party today. I signed up to bring in treats. I wasn't excited to go and just buy something generic. So dinking around I found this cute crafty idea on FamilyFun ~ a totally favorite site of mine. They were super easy and so fun to put together.
Brayland picked up a few acorns the others day and they've been floating all over our kitchen floor (owe)! Point being: he has had the time to examine them. So when I was making them he said to me, "Mom, it needs a pokey thing on the bottom." Great idea Brayland! It made it a better acorn! Aren't they so cute!!!