How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


1/29/10

Chocolate Raspberry Torte

These are the Brownies I made for the Christmas Relief Society Party, 2009

Joy in the Journey

This recipe is so simple yet delicious! It was brought to me from another Sister in the ward when we lived in California. She was a caterer. I don't have a picture but it is the dessert I took to the Relief Society Christmas Party

1 box of Brownie Mix (plus eggs, oil and water)
1 jar of Raspberry Preserves
whip cream
raspberries
Nuts (optional)

Make brownies using brownie mix and recipe on the box ( I used the Costco, Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate)
mix in nuts if you would like
pour batter in a greased round cake pan
Bake and cool.
Turn out on plate
Top with raspberry preserves and dot with whip cream and raspberries
keep cold until serving

1 comment:

Missi said...

I was super sick on Ben's birthday and felt bad I did not make it to the store to get the ingredients for his favorite birthday cake. I improvised and had all these ingredients onhand (great food storage dessert!, LOL!) Anyways, it is sooo easy I was able to pull it together and everyone loved it. He may rethink what he wants for his bday next year.