How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


12/22/08

My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies

I finally found a recipe that made thick chewy amazing cookies. i think it is technically called Mrs. Fields Cookies and the best part is that the recipe only makes 13 gigantic cookies.


½ C Butter
½ C Sugar
½ C Brown Sugar
1 Egg
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 ½ C Flour (I made them w/ wheat flour once; still tastes amazing)
1 tsp. Soda
½ tsp. Salt
1 C Milk Chocolate Chips
1 C Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 ½ C chopped Pecans (I’m not a big nut fan so added 1 cup of oats instead; still amazing)

and recently i added chunks of Almond Bark. i did maybe 1/2 cup and then reduced the milk ch. chips to 1/2.

Preheat over to 325. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Mix flour, soda and salt in a separate bowl and add to butter/sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (or oats). Dough should be thick. Use a ¼ Cup and fill with dough. (Yea, the cookies are huge! Make 13 big ones. I did smaller portions and found the baking time to be the same). Place on top rack for 15 minutes or until cookies edges are brown

No comments: