How Does This Blog Work?

First, you become an author. Send me your email address (whoseamy@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite to begin posting. I can walk you through the posting process just send me an email.


1/24/09

Baked Potato Soup

My New Favorite Soup

3-4 med potatoes, peeled and diced
5 Bacon Strips
2 Cans Cream of Potato Soup (undiluted)
1 Can Condensed Cheddar Cheddar Cheese Soup (undiluted)
3 1/2 C. Milk
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/2 tsp Salt
1 C. Sour Cream

Boil Potatoes u til Tender and cook Bacon until crispy, then crumble
Combine the next 8 ingredients including 1/2 of crumbled bacon (reserving the rest for topping)
Cook uncovered for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
Stir in sour cream and potatoes, cook for another couple minutes (do not boil)

Top with reserved bacon, shredded cheese and dollop of sour cream

I double this because we eat so much of it and It's soooo good the next couple days for lunch!

No comments: